Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hi there

Hi,

Well I've had a set back, readings went up to 250, had to go back on the full dose of the amyril again to bring it down. As of yesterday it was 160 right now its 100 :-)

I guess the moral of this story is, don't reduce the meds until you are positively sure that there weren't any other exigent reasons that you were reading low. I'm going to wait at least a month before I and my doctor reconsider the reduction in the dosage.

Lori, tell me more about yourself. My curiousity is driving me crazy to know more about you!

Blue Cross is still stressing me out, I work for them as a call center Unit Leader. I have 16 people under my control now. All those different personalities. What drives people to constantly test the limits on how much they can get away with??? My people are adults but sometimes they most certainly act otherwise!

Well enough about me whining about work hehe.

We had an ice storm 2 days ago.. and no warm up till 2 days from now and even then not enough to get rid of the ice from the trees. Branches are snapping off and others have bent so low then I had to remove some of them in order to walk the dog around the house. Bleh!

So, Lori, lets hear about YOU!

Mel

Labels:


Comments:
Hey there - I came to you via Lori's blog. Nice place you've got here! :)

I blog over at www.sixuntilme.com and would love to have you take a spin by.

And as far as all this snow goes, I haven't seen a lick of it in the Northeast. I'm beginning to think that winter forgot about us ...
 
I'm in Farmington Hills, Michigan just abit north of the Detroit border. Wish Winter had forgotten US!!

Welcome aboard!
 
Geeze, Mel, do you mean me? Lil ole' me? And if I have a BC question can I call you??? I'm a diabetic, with (today) insomnia. Keep on writing & posting Mel. We need more type 2 blogs, IMHO.
 
Hi Lori!

Sure I can try to help you with your BCBS questions :-)

I know more about the national auto groups but I can sure lead you to the correct answer even if I can't see your benefits :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?