Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm sorry!

I've been remiss in loggin in here I know. I've come home from work so tired that I can't do more than eat dinner watch a very little bit of TV and go to bed, usually by 7:30PM.

Readings have been between 90 and 130. I went from 168 pounds to 187 sigh. Hopefully with the cold weather gone I can 'try' to get some exercise in, usually the dog walks ME.

Thats another problem. Over the winter the dog couldn't go in the back yard because of that bad snow drifts and frozen layers of ice. Now it wants to always go 'inside the house'. Sigh!!!

Sisters are pissed at me because the dog is going in the house.

Sometimes I just feel worthless and why go on anymore. Nothing I do seems to be 'right' for anyone.

Comments:
Hey, at least we're on your side! Happy to see you posting, again. Good luck with the dog. That's an issue in our house too, although the culprit is usually the cat. YOU have to keep going, regardless of where the dog is going.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?