Saturday, September 29, 2007

Events

Hi,

On the 17th I had a chemical stress test on my heart. They discovered that I had a significant blockage to the left side of the heart.

On the 26th I went in for a heart catherization in which they repaired a lesion, removed a stent and did an angioplasty to re-open the 98% closed graft. They put in a new stent and also replaced a second stent. The whole ordeal lasted well over 6 hours.

They kept me overnight and let me go home thursday morning the 27th. I was very weak and have been spending most of the time in bed. I still get some chest pain today.

They kept track of my blood sugar throughout and it stayed at 112 which they were very pleased about.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting its just for 2 months of having constant stress at work and chest pains that I was going to bed at 7pm totally wiped out.

Hope you all will forgive my absence

Mel

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?