Monday, March 10, 2008

Hi

I know that I haven't been here in quite awhile and I'm sure I've lost anyone that used to come by to see what I've experienced. I'm sorry! I know I say this alot.

My heart problems are cropping up again after having to change my medications. Blue Cross won't pay for one of the medications, which meant that I would have to pay the full price. As a result I had to go to their "recommended" medication, Prevacid OTC; which has contraindications to the other medications that I'm taking.

The blood sugar seems to be leveling out at 150 to 160 depending on how much stress I go through at work. I was a total MESS today. Head was foggy, my movement around the aisles was slow and labored. How will I ever work another 5 years to get my retirement?

I apologise again for not being here!

Mel

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?