Monday, May 25, 2009

Sigh

My lovely white cat Sabrina got out of the house a week ago and hasn't come back.  Sighing deeply.  I spotted her the first 3 days in the backyard but as soon as she saw me she ran away again.  I haven't seen her since.

So what has everyone been doing? I've been reading up a storm on my KINDLE 2 from Amazon.  It's wonderful to be reading again after so many years!

Apple is spending 500 million on oLED technology out of Korea.  I think that will be the new screens of the future! They sip battery power, they don't need back lighting, and dozens of companies are running with the technology now that the old problem of them wearing out in 5 years has been solved!

Look for an Apple oLED reader with WI-FI and able to download from Amazon's bookstore in the near future!

3.0 Apple iPhone 3g and iTouch software is due out officially on June 6 !!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?