Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hi and Happy Father's Day

Well hello everyone!

It's fathers day and I treated myself to a new Blue Ant bluetooth headset V1 which I got at Best Buy. My old Blue Ant had rotten earpieces. The V1 also has voice answer :-) and MUCH better earpiece! I can charge in the car, by plugging into AC outlet OR with the included accessory car adapter I can plug it in to charge in the car!

This hot weather is the pits! My older sis NEVER turns on the AC, we died in the house yesterday! Don't know what she is thinking. My mother who is here in HOME HOSPICE can't be in this hot humid house like this and I've got Heart Issues which I'm on long term disability for and I can hardly stand it either.

But she's pays the bills so I can't very well bring it up....



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?