Monday, March 08, 2010

Almost Spring

Well here it is, 50's weather for a week or so! Hint of Spring in the air, but Michigan fools us all the time so I'm expecting to see a big snowfall! Might melt right away but Michigan has been known to have snow falling the last week of April.

I'm happy in my new manufactured home. Nice community, lots of people to see passing my my window everyday. Maybe in the real Spring when its in the 60's I'll take a walk out there. Have to see how my health is coming along though.

Finances are very tight. Being on long term disability and Social Security Disability limits the amount of income I get in each month. That and the greedy credit card companies increasing the finance charges before the Feds clamped down. Congress really messed up giving the credit card companies 9 whole months to raise everything up to the sky.

Ah well rant off!

Mel

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?